Precision Water USA Repair Center offers prompt estimates, quality repairs, and original manufacture parts. 30-day warranty on workmanship, plus 1 year on most parts (manufacture’s warranty). Precision Water USA Repair Center is limited to repairing Precision Water System, LifeMist (Aquamist), H2oPlus, and Polar Bear brand distillers.
Precision Water USA repair process:
- Thorough inspection of system components.
- Estimate prior to billable work being performed ($65 fee per assessment & estimate).
- Seek approval to perform repairs.
- Clean boiling tank, cooling system, and exterior.
- Replace worn parts and return settings to factory specifications (unless noted to do otherwise).
- Run distiller for 24 hours to ensure proper function.
- Repackage and ship distiller in client provided packaging materials.
- Receive and process credit /debit card payment.
- Ship distiller. Clients will receive e-mailed tracking information.
To proceed follow these directions:
STEP 1. Before you send a machine in for repair, please complete this form and include with shipment.
STEP 2. Carefully package your equipment. You can send your machine to us via any major carrier although we recommend FedEx. You may arrange to use our FedEx account to save time and money. If need be you’re distiller may be taken to a FedEx Kinkos and you may pay them to package your distiller for you. It’s recommended you insure your shipment for the replacement value. Precision Water USA cannot be responsible for your equipment while in transit.
STEP 3. Ship your machine to:
Precision Water USA Repair Center
4118 South 500 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
You will be notified upon receipt of your distiller. Quotes require 3-5 business days, repair time varies based on work load. Please contact us via website or phone (801) 281-4911 with any questions or concerns.